The course prepares graduates for the challenges of the healthcare industry, comprising the nursing sciences, health sciences and behavioral sciences. Students will experience learning through classes, laboratory work and via clinical placements. For their clinical competencies, students will be posted to hospitals such as those owned by the Murni International College to enable them to nurse patients with general conditions and diseases. Nursing is an integral part of the healthcare team and are professionals that are in great demand worldwide. Highly skilled graduate nurses can seek employment both locally and abroad. The Diploma in Nursing course offered by Murni International College has been designed to provide graduates with the knowledge, skill and competence required to be a confident and caring nurse.
The students will also experience nursing in the community and in mental health institutions. The students will be supervised, guided and mentored by experienced and committed lecturers at the college and by competent and dedicated clinical instructors in the clinical areas. Nursing is a field that encompasses the needs globally. It includes patient care for primary, secondary and tertiary. At present nursing not only pioneered by women but men also have many involved in this field. Overall nursing can provide total care for and give satisfaction to the customers. Nursing is a profession that is recognized internationally as registered with Nursing Board Malaysia. Nursing Diploma graduates who underwent three years of courses and passed all the examinations specified in the curriculum will have the ability to care for holistic .This accordance with the conditions that have been set by the Nursing Board Malaysia.
Murni International College strives to be an Institution which can provide high quality of education and produce graduates that are holistic and can meet the demands of the labor market as well as graduates who can contribute to the religion, society and the State.
Students who have successful completion of 3 year Diploma in nursing program at Murni International College, candidates will be eligible to sit for national level Nursing Board Exam (LJM). After the achievement, they will be awarded State Registered Nurse (SRN) and candidates are eligible have the opportunity to work as a Trained Nurses at the Hospital of the Ministry of Health Malaysia, Special Medical Institutions, Private Hospitals, Public Health Clinics, Private, Nursing Homes, Home Nursing and also candidates are eligible to work worldwide such middle east (Arab Saudi), Singapore, Germany and etc.
- Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or its equivalent with a minimum 5 (five) credits in the following subjects: a. Bahasa Melayu/Bahasa Malaysia, a. Mathematics, OR a. Science subject: Credit in general Science (for Arts student), OR Credit in Biology, OR Credit in Chemistry or Physic and Pass in Biology (for science student) AND A combination of Chemistry and Physic without Biology is not acceptable. AND a. Credit in 2 other subjects AND a. Pass in English
- Age 18 – 27 years
- Marital status: single(male/female)
- Mentally and physically healthy
• Anatomy & Physiology 1& 2
• Principle And Practice Development Nursing
• Psychology , Psychology And Sociology Development
• Interpersonal Relations And Public Relations Communication.
• English for Healthcare.
• Introduction to Surgical Nursing
• Introduction to Medical Nursing.
• Principles and Practice of Nursing.
• Microbiology And Parasitology
• Introduction To Computer System
• Clinical Practice
• Care of Patience with Disorders System Gastrousus.
• Care Of Patience With Disorders Cardiovascular System
• Care of Patience with Disorders Respiratory System.
• Care of Patience with Disorders System Hemopoitic & Oncology System.
• Malaysia Studies
• Care of Patient with Reproductive and Gurney Urinary Disorder.
• Care Of Patient With Endocrine Disorder
• Obstetric Nursing
• Public Health Nursing
• Clinical Practice